Follow the below steps to import user data to an existing list:
1. Log into TargetBay's app store by entering the correct credentials.
(To access TargetBay's app store https://app.targetbay.com/).
2. Navigate to the "Three Dot Icon" in the "menu bar" of TargetBay dashboard and select the option "Audience" from the drop-down menu.
3. Select the option "List" from the options available under "customer tools."
4. Now, select the option "Create List" on the top right-hand-side corner of the page.
5. Assign a name for the list and click on "Save."
6. The created list will be available under the list section. Now, select the option "View List details" available at the right-hand-side of the list.
7. Click on the option "Import."
Note: You can also use the option "Add" to upload users one by one.
8. Now browse for the desired file from the computer and click on the option "Import."
Note: Follow the below instruction to import the file in the correct format:
a. Format your CSV the same way as the example below.
b. The number of columns in your CSV should be the same as the example below.
c. The first line of CSV should be Header data.