Review Moderation helps you to manage and answer questions posted by your customers. You can approve/un-approve questions and respond to your customer. It also helps you to engage with your customers privately through a private email to the customers who posted a question.
Q&A section contains all the questions that have been posted by visitors and customers. You can clarify the customer's questions by responding to the customer's back with an answer. Hence, responding to questions is as essential as approving reviews.
How to manage Q&A posted by the customer?
- Log into TargetBay's app store by entering the correct credentials. (To access TargetBay's app store https://app.targetbay.com/)
- On the TargetBay dashboard, navigate to "Reviews & QA" on the menu bar and select the "Q&A" option from the drop-down.
A question posted by the customer can be found under:
- New Questions
New Questions: This tab contains all the questions that have been posted by the customer recently. You have the option to write an answer and publish, unpublish, and even delete them. "Publish" option will publish the question without any answers. To answer a question, you can use the option "write an answer." Attributes of a question can be located on the left side of the question.
Responds to Customer:
To respond to the customer question, select the option "Write An Answer" and reply to your customer query.Now, you have two options to reply to the customer they are "Reply to Customer" or "Reply And Approve To website."
- Reply to Customer: This option allows you to respond to your customer privately, as it will generate an email to the customer with your response.
- Reply and Approve to Website: This option allows you to respond to your customer and post it publicly on your website.
Approved: This tab contains all the approved questions, where you have the option to edit and delete the published response or to add an answer to a question or to un-publish from the website or to delete them.
- To edit the published response, click on the option "Edit Icon" at the end of a posted response.
- To delete the published response, click on the option "Delete icon" at the end of a posted response.
- To write an additional response, click on the option "Write An Answer" and publish it.
Unapproved: This tab contains all the unapproved questions. This tab helps you to identify questions that have not been approved and an option to write an answer and "Publish" back to your website.
All: This tab displays all the approved and unapproved questions.