Follow the below steps to create a header and footer:
1. Log into TargetBay's app store by entering the correct credentials.
(To access TargetBay's app store https://app.targetbay.com/).
2. Navigate to the "Emails" in the 'menu bar' of TargetBay dashboard and select the option "Templates" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on the option "Custom Widgets" from the menu and select the option "Create Widget" on the top right-hand side corner of the page.
4. Utilise our default header options available under the "General" tab on the left- hand side of the page. Design the header using our easy drag and drop widget. Each component of the widget is editable by a click on it.
Pro Tip: A header contains a Company name or Logo, an essential link to your website. A footer typically includes contact information of the company, vital links, social media links, and unsubscription link.
5. Utilise our default footer options available under the "General" tab on the left- hand side of the page. Design the footer using our easy drag and drop widget. Each component of the widget is editable by a click on it.
6. On designing your widget, press the option "+" on the top of the template and assign a widget name. Click on the option "Save as Widget" at the bottom left corner of the page.
Note: Before saving the work, one can always view the preview of the designed widget and ensure the look and feel by sending out a test mail.
7. The designed widget resides under the "Custom" tab to the left-hand side on any template design.