TargetBay helps you to understand your users better based on user analytics and segmentation options. Segmentation is a marketing approach that involves segregating a broad target market into subgroups of customers with common attributes. Let us segment the users by following the steps below:
Log into TargetBay’s app store by entering the correct credentials. (To access TargetBay’s app store https://app.targetbay.com/)
On the TargetBay dashboard, move your cursor over the ‘three dots icon’ on the menu bar and select ‘Audience’ from the drop-down.
3. Click on the ‘Segments’ option available under ‘Customer Tools’.
4. Select, ‘Create Segment’ option available on the right-side corner of the page.
5. Select your search condition based on the options available under the option ‘Event’. Select the required logical condition under the option ‘Operator’ and assign a search value under the option ‘Value’.
6. Use the ‘Select Date Range’ option available to customize the report based on the date range.
7. You can find the match condition ‘OR’, ‘AND’ above the search condition. This feature is useful when you have more than one search condition.
(Note: You can use multiple search conditions for a search by clicking on the ‘+’ symbol available at the end of the search condition.)
Match condition ‘AND’
On using the match condition ‘AND’ to a search, it will display the result only after satisfying all the search conditions.
Match Condition ‘OR’
On using the match condition ‘OR’ to a search, it will display the result which satisfying any one of the search conditions.
For example: In the below image, there are two conditions used for the search.
On using the condition ‘OR’ for this search, it displays the result which satisfied any one of the search conditions.
On using the condition ‘AND’ for this search, it displays the result which satisfied both the search conditions.
(Note: You can toggle the icon to select the desired ‘Match Condition’.)
Click on the ‘Save Segment’ option below the search window to save and retrieve the segment when required.