Adding an email capture form to collect emails is an excellent way to grow your subscriber base. Generally, customers and visitors subscribe to newsletters to obtain an update on your store. TargetBay offers multiple email capture form to embed on various pages of your website. One can enable this option to capture the email ID of visitors.
To enable email capture form, please follow the steps below:
1. Log into TargetBay's app store by entering the correct credentials.
(To access TargetBay's app store https://app.targetbay.com/)
2. Navigate to the option "Emails" in the 'menu bar' of TargetBay's dashboard and select the option "Email Capture Form" from the drop-down menu.
3. Now select the option "Create Capture From" on the right-hand side corner of the page.
4. A default subscription form is ready to use, or else you can edit the code at your right-hand side to change the design of the subscription form. Appropriate preview is shown on the right-hand side of the page while you edit the code on the left-hand side.
5. Now assign a reference name for the page using the option "Page Name." The reference name denotes the page where you are using the embedded subscription form.
6. Select the desired list where the captured emails should save using the option "Sync List."
7. Here you have two options before saving the settings. They are:
· To send an email after customer signed up, or
· Not to send an email after customer signed up
8. If you wish to send an email after signup, select the required template under the option "Choose Template" and click on the option "Save" to store the settings.
9. If you don't wish to send an email after signup, disable the option "Send After Signup" using the toggle button and click on the option "Save" to store the settings.
Note: Once you have saved the settings, copy and paste the code in the desired place on your website. Repeat steps 1-9, for creating multiple email capture form.