Cart abandonment is one of eCommerce store’s biggest revenue killers. Behavioural pop up is the best mechanism that stop shopping cart abandonment through timely intervention. To stop shopping cart abandonment:
Design a Cart Abandonment Pop Up
1. Log into TargetBay's app store by entering the correct credentials. (To access TargetBay's app store https://app.targetbay.com/).
2. Navigate to the option "Popups" in the 'menu bar' of TargetBay dashboard and select the option "Templates" from the drop-down menu and select the option "Create Template" from right-hand side corner of the page.
3. Select the type of popup to design and choose the abandoned cart templates available at the bottom of each design.
4. Use our easy to build a drag and drop popup builder to design an abandonment cart popup.
5. Enter a template name and click on "Save."
Pro Tip: If a popup is corresponding with discount codes, it has more chance of getting customer attention and allows them to make a purchase.
Setting Cart Abandonment Trigger
1. Navigate to the option "Popups" in the 'menu bar' of TargetBay dashboard and select the option "Workflows" from the drop-down menu and select the option "Create Message Workflow" from right-hand side corner of the page.
2. Enter a workflow name for the popup. Recommended choosing "All Users" to select users type.
3. Select the template that we have already designed. Choose "No" for the option 'show thank you message.' Select the type of notification that intended to display.
4. One can also choose "Yes" for the option 'show thank you message.' In that case, select a template for the option 'On submission.'
Note i). For existing users, you can choose to show a warning or coupon itself. Select the appropriate option from the drop-down menu.
ii). If you wish to show coupon, you can select the number of times you show the coupon for existing users under "Coupon Visibility." Tick the checkbox to send an email notification to the customer.
5. Under 'Events,' select the option "Total Items in Cart" for Event. Select the option "Greater Than" for the operator and "0" (Zero) for value.
6. Under 'When to Show'
· Intent Targeting: "Enable leave intent targeting."
· Page URL: Set to all pages
· Time Of Day: Recommended not to choose this option for abandoned cart popup.
· Pop-Up Session: Select the option "Once in a Session."
· Sync Users to a List: Recommended not to choose this option for abandoned cart popup.
· Priority: Set to "High"
· Select Date Range: Select date range if required. Recommended not to choose a date range for an abandoned cart popup.
· Devices: Select the intended device to be displayed.
Once done, click on "Publish." In the popup workflow section, checks the created abandoned cart workflow.