If you want to convert a one-off shopper or a first-time buyer into a loyal customer, choose Browse Abandonment Email.
To setup Browse abandonment email —
- Log into TargetBay’s dashboard by entering the right credentials
- Now, click ‘Email’ on the left-side menu.
3. Under Email, there are two options: Templates and Email triggers. Click ‘Email triggers’.
4. Click ‘Create Trigger’.
5. ‘Choose Browse Abandonment’ and click ‘Next’ located at the bottom-right corner.
6. Now assign a name for the Email Trigger.
7. Select either ‘Send to all users’ or ‘Let me choose users’ from the dropdown box.
8. Choose the date from when you need the Email Trigger should be sent to the customer. It is recommended not to select End date for Browse Abandonment triggers since it should be a repetitive and continuous event. Click ‘Next’.
9. In the Create Workflow sections, by default, three columns are available. The first column consists of Workflow name, user type choices and date.
The second column includes three parameters: Event name which is set as ‘Browse Abandonment’ by default, operator with ‘Equal’ as default and value ‘Yes’ as default.
The third column has template and trigger time. It is recommended to have ‘2 Days’ as trigger time.
For follow up emails, click the small ‘+’ symbol and Follow up (Level 1) will pop up automatically. We recommend the first Follow up to be ‘Conversion’ condition. For Conversion – Yes, choose ‘No action’ and for Conversion – No, choose Abandoned Cart – Follow up template and ‘1 Day’ for trigger time.
Click ‘+’ to send more ‘Follow up’ emails. The trigger time should be more than ‘1 Day’ for consecutive follow ups.
10. Once you have configured the desired work flow, choose Save, Save & Close or Publish.
- Save option will save the workflow and remain in same screen.
- Save & Close option will save the workflow and move to list page.
- Publish will publish the workflow and move to list page.