Setup A Email On Pop-up Submission - Welcome Email
Design a Cart Abandonment Pop Up –
1. Log into TargetBay's app store by entering the correct credentials. (To access TargetBay's app store https://app.targetbay.com/).
2. Navigate to the option "Pop-Ups" in the 'menu bar' of TargetBay dashboard and select the option "Templates" from the drop-down menu and select the option "Create Template" from right-hand side corner of the page.
3. Select the type of pop-up to design and select the welcome pop-up templates available at the bottom of each design.
4. Use our easy to build a drag and drop pop-up builder to design a welcome pop-up.
5. Enter a template name and click on "Save."
Setting a Welcome Pop-Up Trigger
1. Navigate to the option "Pop-Ups" in the 'menu bar' of TargetBay dashboard and select the option "Workflows" from the drop-down menu and select the option "Create Message Workflow" from right-hand side corner of the page.
2. Enter a workflow name for the pop-up. Recommended choosing "First Time User" to select users type.
3. Select the template that we have already designed. Choose "Yes" for the option' show thank you message' and select the appropriate template for the thank you message.
4. Select the type of notification that intended to display and select the appropriate template for the notification.
5. Under 'Events,' select the option "Logged In" for Event. Select the option "Equal" for the operator and "No" for value.
6. Under 'When to Show'
· Enter Duration: "Enable Enter Duration" and enter the required Duration in seconds.
· Enter Scroll: Scroll option makes the pop-up appear after the customer scrolls a mentioned percentage of the page. One can use enter duration or enter scroll for a welcome pop-up.
· Page URL: Set to all pages.
· Time Of Day: Choose a time zone if required.
· Pop-Up Session: Select the option "Once in a Session."
· Sync Users to a List: Recommended not to choose this option for a welcome pop-up.
· Priority: Set to "High."
· Select Date Range: Select date range if required. Recommended not to choose a date range for a welcome pop-up.
· Devices: Select the intended device to be displayed.
Once done, click on "Publish." In the pop-up workflow section, checks the created welcome pop-up workflow.