Setup Abandoned Cart Email Trigger -
1. Log into TargetBay's app store by entering the correct credentials.
(To access TargetBay's app store https://app.targetbay.com/)
2. Navigate to the option "Emails" in the 'menu bar' of TargetBay dashboard and select the option "Automations" from the drop-down menu.
3. Now select the option "Create Trigger" on the right-hand side corner of the page.
4. Choose "Abandoned Cart Emails" and click "Next" at the bottom-right corner of the page.
5. Assign a name for the email trigger; by default, it is "Abandoned Cart."
6. Select "Send to all users" or "Send to segmented user" from the option displayed. Recommended choosing all users for Abandoned cart emails.
7. Choose the start date for the email trigger. It is recommended not to select the end date for Abandoned Cart triggers since it should be a repetitive and continuous event. Click "Next."
8. In the Create Workflow sections, by default, there are three columns. The first column consists of Workflow name, user type choices, and date. The second column includes three parameters: Event name, operator, and value. The third column has a template and trigger time.
In Column 1 (left), type a workflow name. By default, the user type will be 'All Users.' Select 'Segment users' if you have created one. By default, the start date will be the current date. It is recommended not to select an end date for Abandoned Cart triggers since it should be a repetitive and continuous event.
In Column 2 (middle), the event should be 'Abandoned Cart,' operator will be 'Equal,' and value should be 'Yes.'
In Column 3 (right), select a template for an abandoned cart, and the recommended trigger time is '1 Day'.
Follow up emails, click the small '+' symbol, and Follow up (Level 1) will pop up automatically. We recommend the first Follow up to be 'Conversion' condition.
For Conversion – Yes, choose 'No action' and for Conversion – No, choose Abandoned Cart – Follow up the template and '1 Day' for trigger time.
Click '+' (On right-hand side)to send more Follow up emails. The trigger time should be more than '1 Day' for consecutive follow-ups.
9. Once you have configured the desired workflow, choose Save, Save & Close, or Publish as required.
Save option will save the workflow and remain on the same screen.
Save & Close option will save the workflow and move to the list page.
Publish will publish the workflow and move to the list page.
Abandoned cart email is one of the most productive ways to drive sales for eCommerce brands. Check out some best practices and tips that will help you create an abandoned cart email sequence that improves your email ROI.
Learn more about Shopify Abandonment Cart Emails here.
Learn more about Magento Abandonment Cart Emails here.
Learn more about BigCommerce Abandonment Cart Emails here.
Learn more about WooCommerce Abandonment Cart Emails here.