To setup Re-Order Email Trigger
1. Log into TargetBay's app store by entering the correct credentials.
(To access TargetBay's app store https://app.targetbay.com/).
2. Navigate to the option "Emails" in the "menu bar" of TargetBay dashboard and select the option "Automations" from the drop-down menu.
3. Now select the option "Create Trigger" on the right-hand side corner of the page.
4. Choose "Re-Order Emails" and click "Next" at the bottom-right corner of the page.
5. Assign a name for the email trigger; by default, it is "Reorder."
6. Select "Send to all users" or "Send to segmented user" from the option displayed.
7. Choose the start date for the email trigger. Choose the end date if required. Click "Next."
8. Select the condition by choosing the event "Refill product reminder" or "Refill selected categories" or "Refill selected products."
The 'Refill Product reminder' option will apply to all products.
'Refill Selected Category' option should be used to select categories and subcategories.
'Refill Selected Products' option should be used for specific products.
Check 'Based Order quantity' option to send Re-order email based on the item quantity your customer has purchased. (eg:- To send re-order email for tablets purchased before 30 days).
9. Select the template which already created and select "Save," "Save & Close," or "Publish" as required.
'Save' option will save the workflow and remain on the same screen.
'Save & Close' option will save the workflow and move to the list page.
'Publish' will publish the workflow and move to the list page.
Note: On the list page, one can find the created email trigger.