How To Setup Win-Back Email?
By pairing the Win-Back email with a small incentive, you can get your lost customers back. Build customer loyalty and improve transaction rate with Win-Back emails.
To send Win-Back Emails —
1. Log into TargetBay's app store by entering the correct credentials.
(To access TargetBay's app store https://app.targetbay.com/).
2. Navigate to the option "Emails" in the "menu bar" of TargetBay dashboard and select the option "Automations" from the drop-down menu.
3. Now select the option "Create Trigger" on the right-hand side corner of the page.
4. Choose "Winback Emails" and click "Next" at the bottom-right corner of the page.
5. Assign a name for the email trigger; by default, it is "Winback."
6. Select "Send to all users" or "Send to segmented user" from the option displayed.
7. Choose the start date for the email trigger. It is recommended not to choose an end date for Win-Back email triggers. Click "Next."
8. Select condition by choosing the event "Days Since Last Conversions" or any other appropriate condition. Then, select the number of days (eg:- 90) for "Days since Last Order," if applicable.
9. Select the template which already created and Choose "Save," "Save & Close," or "Publish" as required.
'Save' option will save the workflow and remain on the same screen.
'Save & Close' option will save the workflow and move to the list page.
'Publish' will publish the workflow and move to the list page.
Note: On the list page, one can find the created email trigger.