Let customers know that their favourite products are back in stock. This improves your email open rate and drives customers back to your website.
How back in stock trigger works?
We will be adding a java script on out of stock product page. Once any user comes to that particular page and clicks on the (Notify me) button, we will be asking users to provide their email address. As soon as they provide the email address, we send the email confirming them we will notify as soon as the product in stock. Once the product inventory is updated and when the product is in stock, we send an email informing the users who have registered that the product is back in stock.
To set up 'Back in Stock' email trigger —
1. Log into TargetBay's app store by entering the correct credentials.
(To access TargetBay's app store https://app.targetbay.com/).
2. Navigate to the option "Emails" in the "menu bar" of TargetBay dashboard and select the option "Automations" from the drop-down menu.
3. Now select the option "Create Trigger" on the right-hand side corner of the page.
4. Choose "Back in Stock" and click "Next" at the bottom-right corner of the page.
5. Assign a name for the email trigger; by default, it is "Back in Stock."
6. Select "Send to all users" or "Send to segmented user" from the option displayed.
7. Choose the start date for the email trigger. Choose the end date if required. Click "Next."
8. Select condition by choosing the event "BackinStock" or any other appropriate condition and Value as "Yes."
9. Now, in the "Select Action" section, choose the appropriate Message template, Notification template, Success Template, and Failure Template, which already created. Then, select the number of days to go before stock re-check.
10. Choose "Save," "Save & Close," or "Publish" as required.
'Save' option will save the workflow and remain on the same screen.
'Save & Close' option will save the workflow and move to the list page.
'Publish' will publish the workflow and move to the list page.
Note: On the list page, one can find the created email trigger.